Monday, April 13, 2015

style crush...

style crush...man crush...furniture crush...call it what you like.
i've always had and always will have a crush on Ralph Lauren.

from my preppy high school days with the polo shirts through my 20's with the plaids and the perfume...
the flag sweaters, the jeans...and always wishing for horses :)

then came the home decor...classic, luxurious, drool-worthy home decor.

it's the perfect mix of prepster~cowboy~glamour.



































           "I like romance, I like glamour, and I like realism. I think that’s a great combination."          
                                                                                       ralph lauren

mr. lauren, you are welcome to redecorate my humble little home any time you wish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!!